Lost your precious picture from Mac? Want to recover RAW photos on Mac OS X Tiger? Mac provides one of the most advanced and enhanced computing machine with all the ultramodern features and impressive GUI. But beside all its efficiency and reliability there are still some factors which can cause loss of pictures from Mac computer. However no matter what may be reason is but pictures lost from Mac machine does not get removed straight away from the hard drive. Instead it exist on the system as RAW format. In such situation the disk space and directory of your lost pictures remains unchanged. Any new file can reused the disk space of your lost pictures so do not save any new data to your system. In order to recover RAW photos on Mac OS X tiger you will need to avoid overwriting issue.
How to Avoid Overwriting on Mac
- Do no store any new data
- Do not reformat your hard drive
- Do not create or delete any partition
- Do not download or run any application on same drive
- Avoid using your system as much as possible
How to Recover RAW Photos on Mac
In order to get your lost pictures back you can take the help of backup copy. In case if backup is missing then in such situation you will need to rely on any sophisticated and advanced third party tool. Mac Photo recovery Software is the best available tool to recover and restore any lost, inaccessible or corrupted picture from Macintosh hard drive. It has been specially designed by professional to recover all your RAW photos easily and conveniently. It recover photos very safely in the most hassle free manner. Therefore it is recommended to use Mac Photo Recovery Software in order to recover Raw photos on Mac OS X Tiger.
Proficient Features of Mac Photo recovery Software
- It is quite effective, reliable and advanced tool
- Recover all kind of lost pictures safely on Mac
- Provides the prevailing to recover files selectively
- Offers very user friendly graphical interface
- Gives the preview of all recovered items individually
- Restores files with original name, file type and size
- Saves the recovered pictures on users selected location
User Guide: Steps to Use Mac Photo Recovery Software
Step 1: Download and runl the software first then click on scan button.
Step 2: Select the drive from where you want to recover lost photos.
Step 3: Now choose the iles type from the list and click to scan button.
Step 4: Here you see the thumbnail preview of all recoverable pictures.
Step 5: Now the software will rescue all your lost photos.
Step 6: In the end restore your recovered files on specific location.